REGISTRATION TYPES and DATES
- Author registration due: from March 13, to March 20
- Early registration due: from March 13, to March 31
- Regular registration due: from April 1, to May 5
- On-site registration due: from May 6 on.
FeesThere are different modalities of registration fees for WEA 2006. All the registration fees include the participation to all sessions, a copy of the proceedings, coffee breaks and lunches for all the days of the workshop. Additionally, an excursion to take place one of the days is also included in the registration. Social dinner is included in all the registration fees except for the student registration fee. However, a special extra fee of 35 euros is offered for those students who want to attend the workshop dinner. Acompanying persons can attend all the social events, namely, the excursion and the social dinner. The fees to be applied are the following: 25 euros for an excursion ticket, and 60 euros for a social dinner ticket.
All the registration fees are described in the following tables:
|Regular registration fee||300 euros||300 euros||375 euros||375 euros|
|Student registration fee||200 euros||200 euros||275 euros||275 euros|
|Extra dinner||35 euros (only 1 per student)|
|Extra excursion ticket||25 euros each|
|Extra dinner ticket||60 euros each|
Registration payment can be done with CREDIT CARD, or with BANK TRANSFER, except for the on-site registration, which has to be payed in cash. When using the bank transfer option, please send the corresponding registration fee to the following account:
Account no. 2100 0655 72 0200308998
IBAN ES74 2100 0655 7202 0030 8998
BIC/SWIFT CODE CAIXESBB
Currency : Euros
Receivers: WEA 2006
Bank Name: La Caixa
Oficina La Caixa Ciutat Universitaria,
Trias Giró 11-13, E-08034 Barcelona (Spain)
RegistrationIn order to register, please fill up this form according to your registration wishes, and send it back to us.
- By fax, to the fax number (+34) 934137787
- By e-mail, to the workshop address wea[at]lsi.upc.edu.
Do not forget...
- In case of a student registration, please send us also an
official justification of your student condition (signed by your University)
together with the registration from.
- In case of payment via bank transfer, please send a proof of the payment together with the registration form (only second page is needed).