Ricard Gavaldà's home page
I work at the
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics,
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
(also known as UPC-BarcelonaTech).
to English as
Department of Software,
Technical University of
- I am interested in Algorithmics of Data Mining and Machine Learning,
Data Stream processing and mining techniques and applications,
Computational Learning Theory, and
Have a look at my PAPERS
- Actively interested in knowledge/technology transfer and industrial
collaborations in the fields of interest
- I have supervised the Ph.D. theses of
- I am currently supervising the Ph.D. theses of
Current research projects and activities
Recent research projects and activities
- Co-chair of the IJCAI
Intl. Workshop on Social Web Mining (Barcelona, july 2011).
- Organization co-chair of
ECML PKDD 2010
(Barcelona, september 2010).
- Conference Chair of
20th Conf. on Algorithmic Learning Theory, ALT'09
(Porto, 3-5 october 2009).
project, together with U. Màlaga and U. Zaragoza (2005-2008).
- The EU DELIS Project
on Dynamically Evolving, Large-Scale Information Systems (finished March 2008).
- Program Committee member of
ECML PKDD 2011,
ECML PKDD 2010,
ECML PKDD 2009.
Last update: October 26th, 2011