Simulation have become the de facto approach for
studying the behaviour of complex engineering and
information & communication systems before
deployment in a real setting. The workshop is devoted to
the advances in modelling and simulation techniques in
fields of emergent computational systems in complex
biological and engineering systems, and real life
Modelling and simulation are greatly benefiting from the fast development in information technologies. The use of mathematical techniques in the development of computational analysis together with the ever greater computational processing power is making possible the simulation of very large complex dynamic systems. This workshop seeks relevant contributions to the modelling and simulation driven by computational technology.
The workshop seeks original contributions in all relevant areas, including but not limited to the following topics.
Topics of interest
- Simulation models and tools.
- Performance modelling and evaluation
- Novel theoretical approaches for simulation and modelling
- Novel design approaches for simulation and
- Benchmarks, data sets and experimenting
- Experimenting and simulation for virtual
laboratories, remote system control
- Case studies using simulation platforms/libraries
for application evaluation